星期日写聊天提示速度2021年1月3日

论坛只是一个snark的地方星期日写聊天提示速度2021年1月3日

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • 作者
    帖子
      TC社区主人

这个周日早午餐提示写作聊天is an opportunity each week to test your skills at writing under pressure — or to have some fun without the need to be brilliant — or both!

提示是挑战和起点,开放到创造性的解释。您可以用这些作为写出任何内心的借口,无论是小说还是创造性的非小说或两者的混合物。您可以为每个提示编写一个单独的件,或者尝试在一个故事中将它们全部链接在一起。

如果您加入聊天,您也可以为娱乐添加“抱怨不公平的借口”。但即使您不能参加聊天会话,无论如何都可以随意给出提示,如果您喜欢,请在此帖子中留下您的回复,评论或投诉。

本周提示下面发布。

1. 使用以下五个字:讽刺,死,心情,组织,声音。(10 min)

2. Fill in the blank: “Love is what happens when _________.”(10 min)

3. 写下堕落的借口。(10 min)

起诉
      参与者

After Mikail goes upstairs to get settled, the irony of the situation strikes me. I muffle the sound of my laughter because I’m not sure I could explain to to him if I tried and truly, the explanation fell into the category of TMI. If this was going to work, I needed to keep him at arm’s length.

That thought sobered my mood. I threw out the tissues Mikail had used to wipe Jared’s face after he ate his ice cream. I watched my husband as he napped on the couch. He had no idea how close he came to dying.

I quietly put his boots and jacket away before retreating to sit at the kitchenette table. Mikail had brewed me a pot of tea before he left to give me a bit of space. I pulled out my phone and picked up where I’d stopped reading. “Love is what happens when you aren’t looking.”

听起来很公平。他找到我的时候我不是在找贾里德。我对自己的生活很满意,单身也很快乐。尽管我的生活现在不能被认为是幸福的,但我已经到了我需要的地方,尽管情况很悲伤,我仍然可以找到快乐的时刻。米凯尔在接下来的一周左右出现,真是天赐良机。他的帮助肯定会占上风。

虽然,我不得不承认,所有浪漫概念的女孩都没有完全摆脱他们的想法,了解堕落的原因,这可能让我们更好地了解对方。这让人想起对我们所沉迷于的人的完美设置。盖伊爱上了一个如此努力的女孩,他帮助她照顾她的漂亮配偶。上帝,我是浪漫的小说饲料。

I sighed and looked out into the backyard. Just as long as I don’t believe the hype. This isn’t a rom-com. This is my actual life. The guy can’t get the girl because the girl in question is still married. End of story.

Broker
      参与者

A deliciously familiar scent stole into her dream. She half-instinctively moved over until the rail on the bed stopped her.

尊街旁边躺在床上。她听到熟悉的声音,因为Zun在另一边锁定了轨道。

“Zee?你在那里吗?“曾说。

Susie opened her eyes. Someone pressed a tissue into her hand, and she used it to clear the goo from her eyes. It seemed to build up faster in this… strange sleep.

“尊?“你真的在这儿?”苏茜问。

“Every day, for as long as we both shall live,” said Zun.

“我应该继续下去,然后死,所以你可以休息一天,”苏西说。她在傻笑和咳嗽之间的某个地方哼了一声,品尝讽刺。

“Don’t talk about my wife like that,” said Zun.

苏茜允许她的枕头重新排列。“尊?”她说。“为什么我们卧室里有人在偎依?”

“你已经产生了一代强烈的妇女,谁不会采取为了答案,“曾说。“Buncha猪头繁忙的身体。”

苏西向女儿和一个盛大的女儿伸出手。他们知道如何擦她的手指,所以它们仍然不那么僵硬和疼痛。

“讲述你和格拉马·邓氏的故事,克谢zee,”小孩中的一个。

“有人继续我母亲的遗产,and Susan was studying to be a doctor anyway, so your… uh, great grandmother? Is that what she is? downloaded a ton of data into Susan’s lap,” said Susie.

这个appropriate sound effect here was supplied by Susan whenever she was present for this story, “Whump!” she said, and then moaned as if she’d been buried by a dump truck full of paper. Which, everyone present knew, was not far from the truth.

尊尊搂着苏西的肩膀。“LEMME帮助你坐下来,Zee,所以你可以看到我们的孩子后代。”

凯伦,那些供应组织的同一个女儿手递给她的眼镜,这在两个苏珊之间,他们设法穿上她的脸。“很高兴看到每个人,”Susie说。

“But you were already in love?” the kid wanted to know. She was getting just old enough to appreciate a good romance.

Susie looked at Susan. “Love is a tricky thing sometimes,” she said. “I mean, we had your mom Karen and your aunt Helen… if that’s not love, what is?”

“Are you quoting屋顶上的提琴手“又来了,亲爱的?”苏珊说爱是当…发生的事情

“When you hang out with the same person too long?” said Susie. She smiled and looked side-eye at Susan.

“Oh, hush,” said Susan.

“爱是每天晚上同一个人走进你的床上时所发生的事,”苏茜笑着说

“噢,安静,”苏珊重复道。

“我是说,不是她,就是……”她朝房间角落的大致方向挥手,斯库德和韦伯手挽手站在那里,弯腰驼背,衣冠不整,头发灰白,但很有风度。

“我们所有人,”苏珊说。“在关心肾球时,在关注时,有更多的成年人当然有助于。”

“More people per bed made the house less expensive, too,” said Susie.

“And having parents of all sorts of different genders was fun,” said Helen.

“When it came time for explaining ourselves at school,” said Karen.

Susan let herself out of bed, flipped her grey hair, and resumed her white coat and stethoscope.

“后来,亲爱的,”她说,并走了。

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.